Be very careful when you choose a domain name…. what exactly are you saying ?
Some examples of what not to do !
- Who Represents?, a database for agencies to the rich and famous: http://www.WhorePresents.com/.
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island: http://www.PenisLand.net/.
- Need a therapist? Try: http://www.TheRapistFinder.com/.
- An Italian Power company: http://www.PowerGenitalia.com/.
- The Mole Station Native Nursery: http://www.MolestationNursery.com/.
- If you want to know about keeping warm with Gas: http://www.GashEating.co.uk.
- the Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views where smart enough to avoid: http://www.ExpertSexchange.com/, opting for the safer http://www.experts-exchange.com/.
- My favourite place for Japanese food: http://www.suShitRain.com.au/.
- Is it art, or an accident in swimming attire? http://www.speedofart.com/.
- Aparently it’s the place to go for model related info in Barcelona. But I’m not sure BumSlot.com was the best choice of URL!
there are probably many other examples, but I’m scared to keep looking !